Dabney S. Lancaster Community
1. Coeducational activities are acceptable and encouraged as long as the activities are socially appropriate.
2. Hanging out in others' tents is never acceptable.
3. Think before you act, and always consider the safety of yourself and others.
4. Wildlife should be admired in its natural habitat and not consumed.
5. Leave minimal or no traces of your presence in outdoor areas.
6. The possession of explosives for entertainment purposes is strictly prohibited.
7. The use of flammable substances and/or aerosols in campfires is strictly forbidden.
8. Inappropriate behavior that distracts or disrupts the operation of a moving vehicle (bus) will not be tolerated.
Return to FAQ
Return to Info Page
Return to Main Page